Friday, February 8, 2013

Feb. 8th 1922


Feb 8th
Well Dad there isn't much more to write about this morning. I have told you about all the news before.
The worst time of the day for me is in the morning when I first get out of bed. I usually start yelling for Irwin or Merrill. When I don't find them, my heart comes clear out of my mouth. I am getting more used to it now, but can't help wish for the time to come that I may return home with you all. I try and keep going hard enough during the day to forget home for awhile.
Dear Dad it has to happen sometimes to everybody and I am no better than the rest. I have a snap to what most missionaries have who come out here. I can run up to the Bureau and talk English when I get too downhearted. It isn't near so hard for me now as it was the first day or so. I'll be good and sometime I will come back and be a better guy. Well I must close. Praying the blessing of the Lord upon you all.
L.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment