Feb. 7th, 1922
I
thought I would drop you another line this morning. I am feeling
fine and are rearing to get out tracting. I am going out and try it
alone.
I
had a good laugh on myself this morning. Last night I told the
landlady to bring my bread and milk in at halbesibenuhr. Which I
thought meant half past seven. She came in with it this morning at
6:30. She had to get up an hour earlier. I ask her why she brought
is at 6:30. She then explained to me how to tell time. Halbesieben
means half of seven. I should have said Halbeacht or half of eight.
It
is very cold this morning I haven't any fire here so I have to get my
overcoat on. It snowed about three inches the other night from what I
understand U.S. has been having some fierce weather it never does get
as cold here as it does there.
Ask
Merrill to tell Prof. Martin at the B.Y.U. that I did not get to see
Rulon Hinckley. He is laboring in the French part of Switzerland.
Prof. Martin ask me to remember him to Rulon.
Well
I have got to get ready to go out to work so I will close for this
time and will try and write more tomorrow and send the letter. Tell
Merrill to be sure and let me know of all the B.Y.U. games. Also,
Irwin and Vinna of Lincoln. Well be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment