Sunday, October 6, 2013

July 30th, 1922

July 30th, 1922.
I sent the letter off yesterday, but it came back for more postage, so I thought I would add a line.
Probably you won't get this letter on Monday, because it is a day late to start with now.
I just came back from Sunday school to the room. We haven't any meetings this afternoon so we are free. We will probably take a walk out somewhere, just to see some of the country.
Yesterday afternoon we visited family Breuan the parents to the girls who wrote Elvin the letter. They are bitter apostates now. They have certainly sinned somewhere. I sure do feel bad over it, but can do nothing. Before, I never saw better people.
Well, excuse the scratching, but I am so nervous today I don't know what to do. I fear I will have to preach tonight.
Be good,

LeRoy

No comments:

Post a Comment